Recovery Coaching in the Emergency Dept : NEW DATES: NOV 30 to DEC 1
CCAR Recovery Coaching in the Emergency Department™ by RE/COACH™
RE/COACH is pleased to offer a brand new curriculum for Recovery Coaches who are working currently in theEmergency Department setting or would like to. This two-day training is geared towards those who have already completed the CCAR Recovery Coach Academy.
Learning Objectives for this course include:
- Describe the roles and functions of the Recovery Coach working in the Emergency Department;
- Understand and practice staying in your lane;
- Develop skills to advocate and educate staff, patients, etc. as a way to demonstrate accountability within the role;
- Use of Motivational Interviewing (MI) to bring people through the stages of change into Recovery;
- Further develop your art of Recovery Coaching.
CCAR Trainer & Professional Recovery Coach, Andrew Hersam will facilitate this program.
The training takes place on Friday, November 30, 2018 and Saturday, December 1, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the RE/COACH training center in downtownNew Canaan, CT 06840.
This session will award 12 CEUs.
Pricing for this session is $250.
Space is limited.