CCAR Ethical Considerations for Recovery Coaches : MARCH 6, 7, 8
Ethical Considerations for Recovery Coaches by RE/COACH
This a 3-Day training addresses many areas including: defining the coaching service role and functions, coaching standards, issues of vulnerability, ethical decision making, performance enhancement and legal issues. This course will help Recovery Coaches maintain good boundaries when serving others.
The Ethical Considerations program will now run for an additional 4 hours. Granting 16 CEUs
- Understand what ethics are and why ethics are so important when performing Recovery Coach Services
- Learn how to stay in your lane as a recovery coach
- Understand the decision making process
- Develop guidelines for making ethical decisions
- Apply the new learning to your every day work as a RC
CCAR Trainer and Professional Recovery Coach, Andrew Hersam will be this program's lead facilitator.
This course begins on Wednesday, March 6, 2019 and runs through Friday, March 8, 2018 from 9:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m. at the RE/COACH training facility in downtown New Canaan, CT 06840
Registration Fee is $300 which includes materials.
This session grants 16 CEUs.